What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Do you like working online or offline?

Roberto

Since the pandemic of coronavirus hit the world, a lot of companies started with the option of some of their workers having to work online from home while some work in the office. Did you get to work online or at home during the pandemic? What's your favorite way to work now?

The reason why a lot of people are not interested in working online recently is because there is no enough work to be done online and there is a lot of competition which is why they don't get enough work to do. But in a situation whereby you have a skill that is going to enable you to work online, it is an option that I am going to choose because it gives me the opportunity to work as I see fit and make money at my own pace.

I prefer working online and for myself. I'm sick and tired of answering to anyone all in the name of my boss and they will end up with not paying me well. They are the worst kind of people out there in the world.

I feel more confident and comfortable working online. I don't like to leave my house because I'm too shy.

I can't deal with all the nonsense that's going on with a lot of people, so I prefer working online for myself.

I have been working offline all my life. It's something that I have been very used to doing. I would like to stick to it as long as it's paying me well.

I enjoy working online more because it gives me more time to make researches and I could conveniently work from anywhere.

Even though the pandemic of coronavirus caused a lot of havoc in the world but I would always be very grateful because it taught me that I can work from home online and make decent living for myself.

I like doing both. Anyway, I think people need real contact with other humans. People can develop as a better person that way.

It pays well to work both online and offline. In fact most companies now have their businesses carried out online and offline because it's how they get more customers every day.

As long as I can make more money from working both online and offline, I will always be interested in using both of the options. I get paid more working offline and it's why online work serves as my passive income earning means.

My favorite way to work now is online. Since the pandemic and also found out I have health issues such as fibromyalgia and I also suffer from acute migraines as well. Working online and from home is a better option for me. I find that any kind of stress or anxiety can increase the pain I go through and can also bring on the migraines I suffer. Working from home helps me plan my day, work to my schedule and avoid the stress that I do not need.

Since starting online work, I have found that I prefer working online. Working online has allowed me to access a wider range of resources, which has been immensely helpful in achieving my goals. I also enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being able to work from anywhere.

It's usually very difficult for you to get a well paying job online that's going to be well with taking care of your expenses with the money you make from it. It's this challenge that makes it hard for most people to depend on online jobs.

Since starting online work, I have found that I prefer working online. Working online has allowed me to access a wider range of resources, which has been immensely helpful in achieving my goals. I also enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being able to work from anywhere.
This is exactly how I adapted to working online. I was very used to working offline by going to the office everyday. When started working online, it was difficult at first but after a while, I got used to it.

Back