What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Cannot transfer index.html to host

GTR_ROYAL

First off - I am not very technical. OK. Some years ago I created my website with HTML and CSS. I am trying to upload a fresh copy of it to my host site using Filezilla but when I connect, my index page does not appear as a file I can transfer - it isn't listed in the list of files from my computer. I can open it as a file. I have tried storing it in a folder and that doesn't make a difference. Researching the issue, I see others have had this issue and it is using Filezilla and the incidents were around 2011-2012. Consequently I have no index page even though my site is accessible from the index page online. Windows 10 - 64 bit. Could this be a Microsoft issue? I am just reopening after a year and desperately need to rebuild my client list as I have been surviving on life support for over a year and need some income.

My site: www.guitar-royaloak.com.

Thanks!!!

Hey,

I am not sure if this would be your issue, i believe there was an issue with capitalization before where it should be exactly index.html

Back