What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Mobile Friendly Index.html

jgnordby

I have a training website that is going under a MAJOR revision. But, before I get to the content meat, I want to make some changes to make it more mobile friendly, Specifically, I am working on a new top menu that when you compress the screen, It will only have the home button and all of the rest of the menu buttons will be put in a pull down menu.
The menu is based on something I found at https://www.w3schools.com/howto/tryit.asp?filename=tryhow_js_topnav.
I have the menu collapse working, but I want to add the company name and logo just under the top menu. I just can't seem to get it working right. I want the company name centered under the top menu and have the company logo be displayed just to the right of the last button.
I have attached a .jpg of what I want it to look like, the html file, the css file and the javascript file

As a note. I am a competent programmer with a masters degree in Software Engineering. However it is at least 10 years since I have worked on website development. I seem to have forgotten more things than I remember and there have been a lot of changes in .html, .css, and javascript.

Please help
Jerry

p.s. After posting this, I noticed that my zip file was not attached tried it twice to no avail. I then went back and attached each individual file, but that did not seem to work either. What am I doing wrong

Last edited:
Back