What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Benefits Of Having A Google+ Account?

DrRipley

I've recently signed up for a Google+ account, since it's automatic and comes with signing up with Blogger. I'm just wondering if there are any more benefits to Google+ other than what I could get from Facebook a lot easier, since a lot more people use Facebook anyway, I assume.

Are there any features of Google+ that would make you choose it over Facebook to use as a marketing tool, or at least deem it worthy to spend some time on aside from the other usual social networking sites?

A lot of people want to rank on Google (seeing as it is the biggest one.). In that case, Google ++ is seen as a shortcut to gaining more favor. Anyhow, though, it's certainly not the most popular platform (The most popular being Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram I think).

Yes, there are other benefits of having a google account. You can use it on your paypal if you have, you can link it on youtube or you can use it on mobile phones especially android phones that requires google account. You can use it on online games that requires google account. You can use it as a verification account to your yahoo account to recover some useful information that you have lost or forgotten.

Yes, there are other benefits of having a google account. You can use it on your paypal if you have, you can link it on youtube or you can use it on mobile phones especially android phones that requires google account. You can use it on online games that requires google account. You can use it as a verification account to your yahoo account to recover some useful information that you have lost or forgotten.

I actually didn't know about these benefits even though I do have a Google+ account and it's I guess my fifth year with the platform. Shame on me. Maybe I should reconsider using Google+ right now.

Back