What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Air dry or towel dry?

Roberto

How do you usually or prefer to dry your body after taking your bath 🛀? Some people love using towel to dry their body but that's not how I enjoy it. I prefer using the air to dry my body. I would sit in the fan for a minute or two for all the water on my skin to dry up.

It really depends on the time of year and the weather. If it is pretty cold I prefer to dry myself with a towel but if it is warm say in the summer, I don't mind air drying instead as I feel that is a better option. When it comes to my hair, I prefer to towel dry my hair and then let it dry naturally when it's a little damp.

I hardly air dry. I use towel all the time for dry my body after taking my bath or washing my hair.

Our hair is best dried with a towel. Towel drying results in less hair loss than air drying.
You're right about using towel to dry in order to prevent hair loss.

Back