What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Your Bucket List

DrRipley

Do you guys have a bucket list? I myself have one, but I never really wrote anything down, though I suppose I should. I want to experience a lot of things before I pass away including skydiving, building something, and travelling to a couple of nice countries, among other things. I've experienced a good deal of things in my short life here on Earth, I guess, so I wouldn't be too bummed out if I didn't get to fulfill the rest of this list, but of course it would be nice to cross off as much as I can. :) What's on your bucket list?

I have a bucket list, but it's not a written down one, because I like to remember stuff and also I consider the bucket list something that is private and only I want access to it. Keeping that in mind (heh :D) my main entry in the bucket list is to answer one question, but with the answering of that question I will know if I am going to die or not :D

I have a bucket list, but I must admit it has change quite a bit over the years. I have found that some of the things I used to care about or felt I needed to do have been replaced by new things that I think are important now. The one thing that has remained a constant on my bucket list through the years may be the hardest thing to do, but I'll be damned if I die before I get the chance!

I don't think I have one. But I do have an unofficial draft of stuff I want to do. It's all in my mind. So I guess it'll be like a bucket list if I wrote it down. One thing I would like to do is to travel around the world. And I'd like for it to be in the luxurious and one of a kind experience.

I have a bucket list, but it's not a written down one, because I like to remember stuff and also I consider the bucket list something that is private and only I want access to it. Keeping that in mind (heh :D) my main entry in the bucket list is to answer one question, but with the answering of that question I will know if I am going to die or not :D

That sounds deep and somewhat dark. We're kind of similar in terms of keeping our plans private. Writing it down can risk it being seen by others.

I have a bucket list, but I must admit it has change quite a bit over the years. I have found that some of the things I used to care about or felt I needed to do have been replaced by new things that I think are important now. The one thing that has remained a constant on my bucket list through the years may be the hardest thing to do, but I'll be damned if I die before I get the chance!

You sound very determined. It's weird that everyone's staying hush about their bucket list. Most people practically write everything down in detail. I wonder if it has do with what we want to happen. Probably a bit more different than the usual stuff like travelling around the world.

Of course we all have our bucket list, it's like our dream travel destination. As for myself, I'd like to tour, by land, the entire Philippine archipelago from south to north and back. I'll do it by traveling during the day and sleeping in 3 star hotels by night and take my time taking pictures. I'd had enough of living life in a rush, rat-paced speed. This time, with my bucket list, I'll enjoy life to the full.

One of the section of my bucket list is outdoor activities that I want to try someday. One of them is bungee jumping and maybe after that, I will be able to face my fear and try skydiving.

I have had a bucket list once which I have managed to cross it all off.

They task on the list was ;

1. Swimming
2. Get Drunk
3. Hiking
4. Buy Playstation 4
5. Travel to 5 Countries.

There's only two things that are on my bucket list that I have not yet taken care of. They are ;

1. Getting married
2. Having kids

Once I get them done, I will be very happy.

There's only two things that are on my bucket list that I have not yet taken care of. They are ;

1. Getting married
2. Having kids

Once I get them done, I will be very happy.
Kids are always very important and someone's life which is why parents will do everything to protect their child. I am also looking forward to when I will get married and have my own kids and I want to have three children when I get married.

Back