What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Which One is Best

A lot of people who are looking to get into affiliate marketing often ask the question of which affiliate program is the best one, and they usually ask whether it is Clickbank or Amazon.

The answer depends on what type of products you would like to promote, and the techniques that you plan to employ in order to get people to buy these products. I didn't know this until I signed up with them, but Clickbank only sell digital products, like ebooks, tutorials, music samples, and Amazon sells mostly tangible products that need to be shipped. The good thing about the digital products is that they can be downloaded instantly after the customer has purchased it, but I still find that he best affiliate program to go with is Amazon, and that is purely because of the trust that people have in the brand. They've seen it before, and some have even purchased from it before, so they are well trusted. I once posted my clickbank affiliate product link somewhere, and the very first comment that I got on that post was that my clickbank link looked suspicious.

Some people are able to make a lot of money with Clickbank, but if you are just getting started with affiliate marketing that i would suggest that you go with Amazon.

I didn't knew of Clickbank, I'll check it out. Right now I'm starting with Amazon's affiliate program. I'm building a blog with book reviews and I'm just placing a link on the blog post to Amazon. I'm just starting and I haven't made any money yet. I'll try to promote the blog some more.

I agree that Clickbank landing pages usually look suspicious, as I even thought it to be so when I first saw a landing page from there. Still, like you've mentioned, it does seem to work for some people, and the sellers there at least seem to deliver on their promises. Add to that the fact that CB has been operational for a very long time now, I'd say it's still a very good opportunity for anyone who is able to understand and utilize it well enough. Great post, thanks for sharing!

I've never actually heard of Clickbank. Because Amazon is a much more well-known name, I can see why Clickbank would look very suspicious, though. I think that Amazon would probably be better for the general public, just because it's a more widely recognized page.

For me, the best affiliate program that is being offered in the internet and is being well known because of its great services is AMAZON. This is a truly legit and helpful sites that offer affiliate program for people who wants to work as an affiliate and make some money

For me, the best affiliate program that is being offered in the internet and is being well known because of its great services is AMAZON. This is a truly legit and helpful sites that offer affiliate program for people who wants to work as an affiliate and make some money
I've heard so much about Amazon affiliate marketing but I've never gotten the opportunity to join them although some of my friends who are in the project told me that it is not paying very well but I'm not yet convinced to join it for now.

Back