What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

which are the best sentiment analysis APIs?

The sentiment analysis market is well established, but with so many options to choose from, how will you get to know which platform is most suitable for your organization?

Well, to be honest, there is no such thing as the best tool or tailor-made for everyone, each tool has its specific audience to cater to, however, you can choose among the following, these are the best ones I have come across-

1. Bytesview
2. Talkwalker
3. lexalytics
4. Awario

Hope my suggestions will help you.

The sentiment analysis market is well established, but with so many options to choose from, how will you get to know which platform is most suitable for your organization?

Well, to be honest, there is no such thing as the best tool or tailor-made for everyone, each tool has its specific audience to cater to, however, you can choose among the following, these are the best ones I have come across-

1. Bytesview
2. Talkwalker
3. lexalytics
4. Awario

Hope my suggestions will help you.
Talkwalker and Awario have always been my favourite tools when it comes to the best sentiments I use for analysing market. I haven't used Bytesview yet but I'm going to look into it.

Back