What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What web hosting services to use?

I personaly use Namecheap. Always works, fair price, nice support.
Also Goddady is good option.

I'm going to be starting my own website fairly soon, but I don't want to be paying more than I should be. What sites do you recommend hosting for me? I've always heard to go with go-daddy.

If you have a tight budget then go with "reseller club hosting", "Godaddy hosting", or "Hostinger",

It depends on what you want to use it for, really. I mean, if it's just simple hosting you need then check out Namecheap or Hostslick.

Some of the best hosting services company I would recommend for you are the following ; HostGator, Namecheap, SiteGround, BlueHost and JustHost. All of them will serve you very well!

If you have a good budget, I would recommend HostGator and BlueHost. They are the best hosting service provider. If you have short budget, you can use Namecheap.

I have been making use of Namecheap hosting for years. They have been very good for me, so I'm not looking at changing my hosting from them yet. BlueHost is another company that's very good if you don't like Namecheap.

Back