What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What single SEO technique works best for you?

nightsparks

I've never really cared much about SEO, but I'm beginning to realize that it's time to start. What techniques have you used and had the most success with? Niche optimizations are nice, but broader techniques would be the best place to start.

I need to look into SEO a little more. At the minute I just write a load of SEO-friendly articles and point them at my websites.

LUCK! I don't really know what I'm doing but post articles everywhere. I tend to rank longtails quite well along with a few exact matches.

Research websites pertaining to your niche. If you write, approach the admins for backlinks on those websites.

I prefer White Hat SEO techniques

Which covers

1. Utilising accurate keywords
2. Keyword research and analysis.
3. Meta tags have been rewritten to make them more relevant.
4. Backlinking to relevant and useful websites.
5. Quality Contents for human readers is an effective way to build a backlink

Research and follow the below techniques
SEO on page
1. Url optimization
2. Content Marketing
3. Meta tittle and description
4. Internal Linkings
5. Image Alt Text
6. Robots.txt
7. Loading speed

SEO Off page: Backlink creation
1. Business listincg
2. Directory listing
3. Article submission
4. Forum discussion
5. Classified listing
6. Press release submission

SEO is a time required process. There are different SEO companies in Dubai that can give you the best results.

There is no such single SEO technique to rank high on search engines. You should employ On-Page and Off-Page SEO techniques to rank on SERP. I suggest you research this topic in-depth to understand the process. On-Page SEO is done in the web design process and Off-Page SEO is
actions that are taken outside the website to impact your page rankings. SEO is a lengthy process that will take time to show the actual result. In case you need a quick result, I suggest you contact an experienced web designer to get your work done

First of all, you should work on-page optimization for your website, for example, check content, meta title, meta description, image optimization, broken links, website speed, and HTML sitemap then you should start work off-page optimization activities to get results on search engine.

Back