What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What single SEO technique works best for you?

nightsparks

I've never really cared much about SEO, but I'm beginning to realize that it's time to start. What techniques have you used and had the most success with? Niche optimizations are nice, but broader techniques would be the best place to start.

.CSS

I need to look into SEO a little more. At the minute I just write a load of SEO-friendly articles and point them at my websites.

Cat_in_the_hat

LUCK! I don't really know what I'm doing but post articles everywhere. I tend to rank longtails quite well along with a few exact matches.

titas4379

A person need to put a link in different website for doing off page SEO. When someone does off Page SEO, it becomes a marketing also. But it is not so easy to give a link in a website. In this purpose basic rules are needed to study of particular website. There is a Facebook group where you will be able to give your without trouble. To do this click here.

Renowned

Research websites pertaining to your niche. If you write, approach the admins for backlinks on those websites.