What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What music are you listening to right now?

Music sets the mood for different things. There is work music, bedroom music, lounge music, serious music, etc. In a graduation rite for example, the music really sets the tone for a glorious graduation day. A fine-dining restaurant usually plays piano bar music to set the mood for eating, etc. How about you today, what sort of music are you listening to?

I always listen to acoustic music, because it calms me down, eases my stress and put me in a good mood. Music can motivate me and it can act as a stress reliever. Music helps me to remain positive in life.

Its 2:32 AM here in a small town in Nepal. About an hour I was watching football (soccer) and now I am hangig out on forums. I am listening to Road House Blues by The Doors. I was feeling sad because Argentina lost the football match and I needed something to cheer my mood.

I'm listening to classical music right now, not he heavy stuffs but orcestra renditions of movie themes like the Godfather.

I am currently listening to the song "Later" by Fra Lippo Lippi. I just feel this song right now. I don't have the reason why.

Music is part of everyone's life. There are different music genres that we can hear. Some may like rock, pop, or ballad. As for me, I like listening to pop and ballad. That's what I am listening most of the time.

Back