What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What game has the most annoying loading times?

let's figure out which game is still making us stare at load screens for too long. Is it Civilization 6, Fallout 4, or any of the recent Total War games? Is it your own super heavily modded version of Minecraft or Skyrim?

The following games are the one's that I have played that are too frustrating with long loading time.

1. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3
2. NBA 2K17
3. Skyrim
4. Just Cause 3

The following games are the one's that I have played that are too frustrating with long loading time.

1. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3
2. NBA 2K17
3. Skyrim
4. Just Cause 3
Skyrim is the worst amongst the one's that you have mentioned. It gets so bad most of the time that I would give up playing the game that very day. I only play Skyirm when I have the patience to wait for it.

Dying Light 2 Stay Human did have any annoying load time. It's a game that's about 500 hours of gameplay, so I expected it to be having bad load time.

Back