What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What game should i try next!?

So......as you might have guessed, i’ve run out of game to play. I want to try something new, fun and filled with thrills. If YOU know a game you think i’d probably like, then post it in here pal!

I will give an update on my experience of the game the day after.

There are the following video games that I have played and can recommend them for you to play too.

1. Ghost of Tsushima
2. Red Dead Redemption 2
3. The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild

I have been playing The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt for a while now. It's a great game. You can play it on PlayStation 4 and even on Nintendo Switch.

I have been thinking about playing Hades for a few days now but I haven't been able to start playing it.

I have already purchased the game. You can get it too and start playing it if you have Nintendo Switch.

If you are a fan of survival horror Games I would recommend the last of us and dying light.

Back