What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Using excel spreadsheet to update content...

glyph1701

There probably is a better place to post this but I apologize that I don't know where to start. That said I am posting here. I was previously working someplace that had an inranet site and we used to update all the content on it by updating a spreadsheet. I am looking to do something like this so that I can give a couple of people who have no idea about HTML CSS etc the ability to update some of the content.

I believe the person who set the intranet site up used JSON but I do not know if that is the best option or what.

Please let me know what you feel the best solution would be as well as any good reference material would be as I am a bit out of my realm here. Thanks :D

Back