What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Sticky earth animation

White-yee

Hello everyone!

I am having trouble with a webpage of mine I want to submit to www.CSSZengarden.com. I am trying to get the spinning earth's animation position to be sticky so that it scrolls up or down with the page. I had it at one point, however, in my attempt to figure out how I did it, I broke it :( (big sad face). I have attached the files below, and if I end up submitting this to CSSZengarden, I will mention those of you that helped me within my CSS citations. Because ya know, I'd rather not get sued, plus it's just the right thing to do.

That being said I would appreciate any help with this project as it continues to be a pain in my neck (for lack of better words...). Any help, comments, questions, and/or compliments would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

BTW for those of you who have not heard of CSSZengarden, check it out. This website has examples of differently styled webpages that all use the exact same HTML code, but are different due to their manipulation of the CSS file. So if you are looking for some fun CSS applications, this website has several fantastic examples of how to style webpages by only changing the CSS.

If the file download does not work, I have the page published at https://zengineer.twhitet.com/

Here are the base files for the webpage without all the pictures. I had to remove them due to the size of the file. But the part I need help on is included.

Attachments

• CSSZengarden_Submission.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
Back