What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Some Tips On Creating Forum Backlinks

danealegana

We all know that getting backlinks from forums with High PR the is best and one thing to easily determine a websites PR and statistics is SEOQuake addon, which is free.

1. Find forums that are similar to your niche. With these we are creating backlinks to relevant forums and just check it on SEOQuake if it has a high PR. It also gives us the edge of having really interested visitors that would click those backlinks unlike on some unnecessary forums you created backlinks.
2. Read the forum rules especially regarding about posting links to your profile signatures so you wont get banned.
3. Participate in the discussions to get yourself somewhat a useful member and this may opt other members to check who you are thus clicking your links on your signatures or Profile.

These definitely works but its just a long and manual process but it definitely helps on ranking your site and also getting visitors that are really interested on what your site has to offer.

I only wish the spammers would read and follow this advice! I'd have no problem with someone coming into my forum, showing themselves to be a decent member, and then putting a link to their business in their signature.

#3 is, in my opinion, probably the most important thing you listed there. People aren't going to go clicking the signature links of someone who doesn't participate in discussions. You also get the added benefit of your links appearing more often if you post more often :p Give and ye shall receive and all that.

Great tips! I always see comments from "members" with just one or two posts while advertising a backlink, and I think it's a big no-no and it's probably why so many forums are strict with signatures and posting links. I agree with nightsparks, and I'm not even really sure what the spammers hope to achieve with posting a link in such a manner since no one will click a link from a new member who's obviously spamming anyway.

Not sure if this stuff works in 2018. In fact, the odds are it doesn't. Instead, based on what I read, one should focus on building incredible link-bait. Basically, you advertise the link-bait and the links come rushing in!

Back