What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Shady Traffic

Jasonn

This is really cheap traffic that offers a ridiculous sounding return of visitors. I mean, imagine paying 10 USD and getting 10,000 people! Anyhow, obviously, more than not, this is a scam and the people doing it are despicable! So in this case, beware.

This is really cheap traffic that offers a ridiculous sounding return of visitors. I mean, imagine paying 10 USD and getting 10,000 people! Anyhow, obviously, more than not, this is a scam and the people doing it are despicable! So in this case, beware.

This is really a nice move that is hard to believe. In my years of working on the internet, I have come to learn that it is always better not fail for cheap scams like this for it is always not going to come to reality. I'm glad that you spotted this and hopefully, it won't work as expected from them.

Buying traffic is never a good idea. A lot of less-than-honest webmasters will buy traffic right before selling their website in order to boost their Google Analytics and search rankings, but then the traffic dies up and the new owner is left with a dead website.

Buying traffic is never a good idea. A lot of less-than-honest webmasters will buy traffic right before selling their website in order to boost their Google Analytics and search rankings, but then the traffic dies up and the new owner is left with a dead website.
I'm glad that you are aware of this as well. This is the reason some of those that are thinking of going through this direction should try as much as they can to reason what the result will be before going into it.

You should never pay for your traffic through PTC sites, Traffic Exchange sites and bots. However, it is ok to drive traffic through paid social media campaigns and search engine marketing. You can promote your site through social media ads and search engine ads to drive traffic. If you want to pay for traffic use this method.

You should never pay for your traffic through PTC sites, Traffic Exchange sites and bots. However, it is ok to drive traffic through paid social media campaigns and search engine marketing. You can promote your site through social media ads and search engine ads to drive traffic. If you want to pay for traffic use this method.

You've got a point as the sites you mentioned now are the ones that are really good when we are talking of getting traffic through some legit ways on the go.

If an offer is too good to be true, it is either a scam or a someone that gives low-quality service. Does Google penalize websites that have shady traffic? It would be bad if they do and it would be counterproductive if we buy shady traffic.

This is a complete waste of time and it's never going to bring any positive result for your blog or website, which is the reason why I know better not to make use of such traffic generation scheme.

Back