What's new

Request: Tutorial for a Good Responsive Design

turt

Does any know of/written a good tutorial for responsive design? I'd like to incorporate it into my next web site design but I'm not finding many useful tutorials!

I think what might be better than coding your very site and making it responsive is to go for a framework that has already done everything that you need to do. With a framework like Bootstrap, all you have to worry about is getting the code for various different parts & blocks and then put them together to make a beautiful website. And the best thing is that you don't have to worry about making your site responsive because everything is already responsive. Your site will automatically be mobile ready and that means you can save a lot of time!

Running your own business means to follow trends and be the part of innovations. And now when people like to do shopping at home using their smartphones every company which wants to be successful should do everything to satisfy customers needs. And here bots appear. I have my own company which is specialized in selling different gifts. And one day I thought that it would be nice to create a bot which would help people to choose appropriate gift. And I found true professionals who helped me to create this bot - https://scheduling-europe.com/service/digital-products-testing/bots-and-web-usability/. They are so talented!

Today when the rhythm of our lives is so quickly, practically every person dreams about own car. It’s so useful thing for modern life! Because you can go wherever you need without passing hundreds of kilometers by your foots. And also due to technical progress you can even charge your device when you go somewhere in the car. You just need to have a special car chargers and that’s all. A highly recommend you a shop where you can find qualitative chargers for your cars - https://lblittlebig.com/collections/car-chargers-1. I am their regular customer!