What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Payment options?

Actually, I used a local payment gateway, which charge a little less to me.
Also, the PayPal merchant account, sometimes, is high on pocket for me!

Moreover, it is important for my users to have a PayPal account, which they are not really interested to have! :(

Try to provide your potential customers with as many payment getaways as possible. It will increase chances that they make a purchase with you rather the going anywhere else when they simply can't checkout.

Try to provide your potential customers with as many payment getaways as possible. It will increase chances that they make a purchase with you rather the going anywhere else when they simply can't checkout.
This is obvious, but the main question was - what are they(payment systems you use)?
I think that PayPal, 2CheckOut and Stripe are examples that perform well.

I always tend to ask for PayPal as well because it's so easy to receive and manage your money with PayPal. Plus, the fact that PayPal offers both a buyer and seller protection makes it great as well and means you can rest assured that most likely won't encounter any problems and if you do, PayPal will have your back (as long as you are in the right of course :D).

We actually sold some of our furniture this week as well and it's the first time we didn't ask for PayPal. We asked for cash on collection since PayPal would be way too risky for items that cannot be delivered and where you don't have proof of delivery.

Paypal remains the most secure and most reliable payment option. Even though they can be tough on you sometimes but you are sure to always have security on all your transactions via the platform. There are others like Payooner, Payza but I guarantee that they are no match for Paypal.

I believe that Paypal is the most recognizable online payment system and I think this is a downside as it is also the biggest target for phishers. I don't worry much because I know Paypal has a powerful fraud and consumer protection in place that is why I use this payment system all the time as its easy to use and manage your online transactions. In my experience, I am sure that Paypal has our back when we don't receive an item or when it is conspicuously different from what the buyer or seller describes.

I posted here yesterday about effectiveness of Paypal. Today I got one more reason to stick toy stance about Paypal. I did a little transaction via the platform today, and it was it fastest I ever did. This thrilled me so much and further strengthen my resolve to stick with Paypal.

PayPal and Stripe are the two ecommerce methods that I use. Stripe is growing in popularity and is a great way to take credit cards without sending the user off your website to PayPal.

This is true in the sense that it is always a matter of what they really want that matters. I have come to notice that the amount of payment options that you provide for your buyers will go a long way in making many of them to patronize your products or services.

I posted here yesterday about effectiveness of Paypal. Today I got one more reason to stick toy stance about Paypal. I did a little transaction via the platform today, and it was it fastest I ever did. This thrilled me so much and further strengthen my resolve to stick with Paypal.

PayPal is one of the best payment method that anyone that is into the world of e-commerce can use to get payments. It is easier and still one of the cheapest. However, there is need for have more payment option for everything to work well at the end.

Paypal is my favorite. It's easy to pay and receive money through Paypal. It is also available in a lot of countries. Paypal is also a very reliable payment ontion.

Paypal is what I prefer too. It has the least fees and it is convenient to convert to cash. Many websites also accept Paypal as payment and it is convenient to use the money for shopping.

Back