What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Nice forum theme!

crazycroc

Hi, this is my first time on your forum and I just wanted to see I like your overall site theme. The logo is nice and distinctive and the skin is visually appealing, do you mind me asking if it is a custom theme or did you purchase it from a theme developer?

hello friend, I think I can answer your question.
I think the theme was purchased in vBulletin, the footer says
"Powered by vBulletin ® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. "
regards.

Yeah, I was about to post this. I like the theme as well, it's quite simple but yet appealing to the eye. I have thought about using vBulletin for my forums since I have saw numerous people using it.

Just a thought.

hello friend, I think I can answer your question.
I think the theme was purchased in vBulletin, the footer says
"Powered by vBulletin ® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. "
regards.

I know it is vBulletin but I don't think it is the default skin, that's why I commented.

I also love the forum design, it's really clean and uses great color combinations unlike most forums out there that look cheap.
But after all this is a forum about web design so you should expect nothing less ;)

Is this a custom-made theme? It's looks pretty straightforward to me. Maybe that's the way it's supposed to be. Still it serves the purpose. The focus of this forum should be the content not the looks.

Is this a custom-made theme? It's looks pretty straightforward to me. Maybe that's the way it's supposed to be. Still it serves the purpose. The focus of this forum should be the content not the looks.

That's true, however sometimes it be distracting when things are out of place or don't work or the theme clashes. At least that's my opinion as a designer.

It just looks like a generic theme..... I really don't like the rounded corner style, either. Sharp corners would be nice. The colors go well together, though.

I was going to make a thread myself about the theme here. Really nice and clear. Most themes are quite bland and sometimes makes it harder to view the content. Liking this one a lot though!

I'm a new member and this is actually one of the good things I've observed with the site. The theme is really simple but it's very appealing. The entire site looks so fancy and expensive. Kudos to the developers.

Back