What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

New to the forum...

MisterMuppit

Hi guys, I'm MisterMuppit.

I'm a content creator for YouTube with a small channel and I decided to build a website. I am in the process of building a website and I am running into a lot of issues. I actually do have a Computer Science Bachelor Degree, but I never did anything with web development besides one tiny project in University. So it has been a struggle. But I am confident I can make this work.

My code looks like a nightmare and simple things can be really frustrating. Like for example setting up a localhost in Apache was impossible for me to do. I tried MAMP and it instantly worked. And whoever knew that you have to translate your php queries into JSON before you can use it in HTML? It has been a ride and still is... Working with Flexbox seems really nice at first, until you need to separate things in the same box. I am sure you have run into similar issues and that is why I joined this forum.

I am busy working on a weapon comparison site for BF2042 and Im hoping to release it before the game dies. I will release some questions soon on the forum. But it feels good to have some company here because my friends could care less about this project and I could use some help now and then... See you on the forum!

Glad to read your thread here. There are lots of sources available that can help you to build-up your first website easily. If you need a cheap and reliable website builder try site creator. Their price is relatively low comparing to others vendor. Check out the pricing level here. You can also search and try on Google for more information. All the best!

Last edited:
Hello, Mr. Muppet You seem to be struggling as you try to develop your website. I understand how it feels to feel isolated when your pals don't share your passion for web development. Thankfully, this community is here to support you! I applaud your enthusiasm for building a BF2042 weapon comparison website and wish you success.

Back