What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Need feedback for website Factsforbored.com

I will appreciate it if you have time and will, take a quick look and give me your feedback, opinion, comment, or whatever you want to say 🙂

The story about the idea goes something like this...

Next time, when you find yourself sitting on the toilet, waiting for "the thing" to happen, left without ideas on how to fulfil those precious minutes. I know... boring. But it doesn't have to be like that, just check https://www.factsforbored.com/ and give yourself deserved entertainment and fun. And learn something, along the way.

So... opinions, thoughts, feedback? Thank you.

I would suggest, a title page, that tells everyone who you are and why they need to be on your site, ie, bored. You could also categorize questions, or trivia, so different folks can go to their 'fav' subjects, or you can have a selection that says RANDOM.
If your site will be ...Bored... I might suggest you have a pic of a bunch of boards, which people will remember. You could also describe different types of wood, which boards are made of.

How can I ensure the security of my website?​

Website security is a major concern for businesses. Here are some ways to ensure the security of your website:

1. Use Secure Coding Practices: Avoid common coding vulnerabilities like SQL injection and cross-site scripting (XSS).
2. Update and Patch Systems Regularly: Keep your systems and software up-to-date to protect against known vulnerabilities.
3. Use Security Plugins: These can help protect your website from threats.
4. Implement SSL: Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts data between the user's browser and your website, protecting it from interception.

Web application development services can help implement these measures effectively, ensuring your website is secure and trustworthy. Remember, a secure website is crucial for maintaining customer trust and protecting your business reputation.

Back