What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

My photos need captions...and they need to wrap

Rick Altman

I have a database/HTML challenge that has exposed my lack of HTML proficiency. For an annual conference that I direct, we keep a database of all our presenter information and it is perfectly capable of outputting whatever HTML I might need. My goal is to place all of that code into a single WordPress container and just let it wrap whenever it needs to, based on device width.

You can see where I am going with this here: https://staging4.betterpresenting.com/summit/content/

(Pretend that each photo is of someone different. :)) This works as one long string of images, however, I need their names under each of them and that puts me into DIV purgatory or some other coding requirement whose skills I do not possess. My amateur attempts to DIV each pic/caption disables the wrapping. I would be most grateful for someone to show me the light here...

Back