What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

I need of help getting this small practice site done, would appreciate a lesson and help

darkestar

I have this psd I have been struggling with for a while, my teacher doesnt speak fluent english and I am learning but this is due suddenly today. The cart and shop sections I have never even seen him show it before so I am bewildered and cant find any class mate to help since the lock down because of the virus.. Can some one figure this out or even do a video to show me. I am baffled and confused. I hate the word curly brace and just need to get this done , I have aced the header and the footer and the main page... Its a little off but compete I just need help finishing this. We can use photoshop but havve to keep it clean in HTML and CSS. I have tried dozens of videos to use creative cloud to extract but that just further confused me. If someone has the time I would be greatfully appreciate for the actual lesson and showing me the code for this psd.. or video

Here is the link to the PSD FILE

Attachments

• Cart Version 2 (Cactus).jpg
    Cart Version 2 (Cactus).jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Home Page Version 2 (Cactus).jpg
    Home Page Version 2 (Cactus).jpg
    730.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Shop Version 2 (Cactus).jpg
    Shop Version 2 (Cactus).jpg
    588.1 KB · Views: 0
Back