What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

html and iOS

sjleworthy

Hi guys

i'm currently re-writing my html (very basic html) gallery website, it's sjleworthy.com

all is going well, except when i test on my ipad i get linked images disappear when touched or when i then use the go-back arrow. i can only make the images re-appear by re-freshing my page. (ie, the 7 linked images on the bottom line of my home page - when touched the image vanishes and needs a screen re-fresh to re-appear).

is this problem easily solvable? this happens in iOS 6 but not in earlier versions. any ideas?

thanks for any possible help

Steve

I definitely recommend something along the lines of WordPress to do this. A lot of people underestimate WordPress, but it's incredibly powerful and highly customizable. It should be easy enough install on your website. You can find a free theme for portfolios or galleries and have at it! The upside of WordPress is that most themes are optimized to be responsive (work across all platforms). Good luck!

Back