What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How often do you make graphics?

Shortie

Making graphics is something I have done on and off now for around 17 years but I wouldn't say that it's something I do all the time. I would say on average I make graphics around 5 times a month and sometimes not even that, it depends on whether I have someone who has asked for a graphic or whether I need to make one myself.

How often do you make graphics?

I make like 3 designs a week. Normally, when there are more clients, I can make up to 5 designs in a week. Designing doesn't have limit or how many to be done.

If there are more clients, there will be more designs.

I make like 3 designs a week. Normally, when there are more clients, I can make up to 5 designs in a week. Designing doesn't have limit or how many to be done.

If there are more clients, there will be more designs.

This is really nice. I have been practicing and don't have clients yet. There are weeks where I just create just 2 graphic designs as a learning art and send to my mentor to have a look and there are times that it is just one.

This is really nice. I have been practicing and don't have clients yet. There are weeks where I just create just 2 graphic designs as a learning art and send to my mentor to have a look and there are times that it is just one.
That's a very good job you are doing there. You can ask your friends that have jobs if it's possible to design a flyer for them for their businesses. I believe you can also get clients from there.

Back