What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How do I start up on Shopify?

Zuby

I was told that Shopify is a good platform to set up one's online business store. I do not have any knowledge on how to go about it. I'm looking for tips on how to start the process.

Thank you guys for your assist.

Just go to the Spotify app or online and create an account so you can have access to the things they offer.

I don't have any knowledge on how to set up an account or have a business set up on Shopify. It's only ebay that I'm working with for all my e-commerce business. If you need tips on how to start on ebay, let me know.

Starting up on Shopify is easy! First, you will need to create a Shopify account and choose a plan. Then, you can begin setting up your store by adding products and customizing your store's look and feel. After that, you can start accepting payments, shipping orders, and managing your store.

Back