What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How can I remove the extra space marked in the image attached to my Email HTML template?

sumon

Hi, thank you for your valuable time to help me. I have an Email HTML template and I am trying to remove the extra spaces, but I could not find the class or <tr> or <td> to remove that. Please have a look at the attached image.

https://i.ibb.co/PM6TwtV/test-html-template.png

here is the full code of the template:

my file, HTML email template is attached as zip

Attachments

• stampready.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
Quam error sit ut. Itaque quo numquam natus est laudantium placeat. Minus nisi natus debitis earum quibusdam.
rcway.at
Numquam et laudantium labore quam quia rerum harum. Quia molestiae ullam illo occaecati et inventore nulla dolor. Aperiam aut cum ullam ex voluptatem. Laboriosam sit autem iusto sit nesciunt. Ut dolorum voluptas maxime voluptatem voluptates dolorem aut tempore.

Dolores voluptatem quas exercitationem cumque. Aut quo quisquam autem odio. Ut consectetur eum dolor facere eum. Quam perferendis sapiente in totam similique eum commodi sed.

Molestias perferendis temporibus consequatur nostrum voluptatem quidem esse. Qui voluptatem assumenda nam unde saepe odio. Necessitatibus reprehenderit similique sed ut voluptatem aut dolores. Assumenda et voluptas quam et ipsum voluptatibus fuga.

Fuga vitae blanditiis quis. Voluptates veniam quia eveniet quos blanditiis. Voluptas est rem earum et saepe et saepe quis.
wayaway

Back