What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

HAVE YOU USE IG MOST OF THE TIME

daisy

Do you always use IG or Instagram most of the time? For me I always use it because I really like to take a photos of event hangout with friend and family and I always put it on IG

Yes I always use it because just like you I like taking pictures. I take pictures of plants and skies most of the time than pictures of people though. For me those kind of pictures are great that's why I always take pictures like that.

I am only using it for promotional purposes, my usage would be maybe 3 to 4 times a week I think. Good interface though for the IG app but it's synced with my FB and Twitter for seamless posting.

I just use IG to advertise my product and try to have some additional followers on my shop. Its a good app actually and really interactive. Its a good platform for business and for personal use.

Back