What's new
Welcome

Join HTML Forums now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

HAVE YOU USE IG MOST OF THE TIME

daisy

Do you always use IG or Instagram most of the time? For me I always use it because I really like to take a photos of event hangout with friend and family and I always put it on IG

Shana05

Yes I always use it because just like you I like taking pictures. I take pictures of plants and skies most of the time than pictures of people though. For me those kind of pictures are great that's why I always take pictures like that.

I am only using it for promotional purposes, my usage would be maybe 3 to 4 times a week I think. Good interface though for the IG app but it's synced with my FB and Twitter for seamless posting.

fishbate

I just use IG to advertise my product and try to have some additional followers on my shop. Its a good app actually and really interactive. Its a good platform for business and for personal use.