What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Firefox or Chrome?

A lot of people suggest Google Chrome over Firefox.
I don't know why,but Firefox simply works better and faster for me than Google Chrome.It might also be a fact that I got used to it more but Firefox is more secure and loads sites faster for me.

Firefox was launched in 2002. I was introduced to Firefox a year later. Since then many browsers came. For instance, safari came in 2003, Chrome in 2008, I tried a lot of old and new browsers, however, I always stayed with firefox. I think there is no browser as good as firefox. I use chrome as a secondary browser though.

honestly I don't have ant preference between this two, I have them both installed, I only use them for signing in different accounts at the same time. but what I often use is chrome, I guess it is my default setting whenever I startup my PC I always automatically open chrome. I don't really know what the difference between this two.

A lot of people suggest Google Chrome over Firefox.
I don't know why,but Firefox simply works better and faster for me than Google Chrome.It might also be a fact that I got used to it more but Firefox is more secure and loads sites faster for me.

I think you have some point as regards Firefox being good. The thing is that many of us are making use of Chrome and since it is serving us better, there is no need thinking of a change.

Firefox was launched in 2002. I was introduced to Firefox a year later. Since then many browsers came. For instance, safari came in 2003, Chrome in 2008, I tried a lot of old and new browsers, however, I always stayed with firefox. I think there is no browser as good as firefox. I use chrome as a secondary browser though.

Both are simply okay in my opinion. One thing with Firefox is that you get to the point where it is not that popular again despite the fact that it is still good and works effectively.

I use chrome because of its integration with other platforms and media. Using chrome is a great way to make your emails, social media channels and other apps integrated in one place. Also the way Chrome uses its system to easily communicate with other affiliate apps and google products is good in a way because of easy accessibility.

I use chrome because of its integration with other platforms and media. Using chrome is a great way to make your emails, social media channels and other apps integrated in one place. Also the way Chrome uses its system to easily communicate with other affiliate apps and google products is good in a way because of easy accessibility.

The integration is one thing that makes Chrome one of the best, if not the best browser, that you can get out there. One thing is that you have everything in one place is a good way to ensure you keep everything going pretty well for you.

I prefer Chrome because it's much faster. I also find it easier to use. It's the most convenient web browser I've tried.

Google Chrome for me. It's simple, fast and customizable. In other words, it's all I need.
I've been on FF before Chrome, but after it came out, Chrome took the number one place on my computer.

I am not saying that I don't like Firefox, it's just that I am now so used to Chrome that we are in a symbiosis. :D

That's funny. Me too. I like using Chrome 'cause it's the simplest of them all. And it functions better for me compared to other browsers.

I used to be a huge fan of FireFox, but when it became bloated and slow, I switched to Chrome. It is much faster, and I prefer the developer tools in Chrome.

I think there was a time when Firefox was fast. But I guess it didn't age well. Most users like me are finding it difficult to use.

I am fond of Google Chrome. It is fast, trending and more importantly, so efficient to do multiple tasks.
For example, I am able to look at the bookmarks on my computer as well as my handheld device with Android OS.

This saves a lot of efforts of remembering and carrying your website everywhere. On top of it, the history, cache, sometimes becomes useful.

The trend for Google Chrome is always present. It's like it never becomes second rate. I think it'll remain as one of the most used browsers in history.

For me, it's Google Chrome. Because it loads faster and it is more convenient for me as a student who is always rushing when it comes to my paper works and research. Firefox is also fine but I prefer Google Chrome.

Yes, most students prefer using Chrome. And I find that they always go to Wikipedia. Though, I wonder why some still do the good old copy and paste for their home works. Just joking. :LOL:

I have all kinds of browsers from the useless ones to the useful ones. Basically, I use them for testing and some other stuffs aside normal surfing. But out of all the web browsers I've, I prefer Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome compared to the others. However, Firefox is the better of the two to me.

For starter, Firefox has this bold look, google chrome lacks. I don't know how to put it, but chrome is kind of light in looks.

Also, firefox has more tendency of loading a page over a slow connection than chrome would; most times when I'm trying to load a page and my connection lags or something, chrome will log back an error page. While Firefox on the other hand will open the page, if not all, at least something readable.

Chrome is slow to respond compared to Firefox. And sometimes after getting back from a hibernate or sleep or whatever, one would have to wait some extra few seconds before pages start picking up. However, Firefox will pick up right away.

I don't really use plugins, but I've a feeling Firefox has more plugins than Chrome.

What I've mentioned and many more I can't put into explanation is why I prefer Firefox to Chrome. What do you think?

I hate Mozilla Firefox with passion, it's the only browser that I can't have on any of my devices as a result of how useless the browser is from my experience with it. It lags, takes time to connect and not user friendly in my opinion. I prefer using Google Chrome, it's my favorite.

The trend for Google Chrome is always present. It's like it never becomes second rate. I think it'll remain as one of the most used browsers in history.

Google Chrome is the best option for browser when one is looking at getting the experience from browsing the internet. It's security is the best, it's user friendly and it's navigation is very easy to use.

For me, Google Chrome is better. It is what I use for most of my research and other online job that I participate in. Chrome is user friendly and it is not confusing compared to Firefox. It's not because I got used to using Chrome, it's just that it is much easier to use Chrome.

Google Chrome is the best option for browser when one is looking at getting the experience from browsing the internet. It's security is the best, it's user friendly and it's navigation is very easy to use.

I agree. It's the browser to go to whether you're a newcomer to using the internet. I like its features like Gmail and other linked accounts.

For me, Google Chrome is better. It is what I use for most of my research and other online job that I participate in. Chrome is user friendly and it is not confusing compared to Firefox. It's not because I got used to using Chrome, it's just that it is much easier to use Chrome.

Me too. I find Google Chrome more convenient than using Firefox. Also, it's much faster and more reliable based on experience.

The integration is one thing that makes Chrome one of the best, if not the best browser, that you can get out there. One thing is that you have everything in one place is a good way to ensure you keep everything going pretty well for you.

I like it too. I can easily find my emails and other important files in one neat lineup. It's certainly handy for frequent internet users.

When I first used my lap top it was using Firefox. I was uneasy using it because I was used to chrome. I shifted to chrome and made it my primary server. One of the advantages of chrome is that my email, fb, youtube, sites are all connected by chrome. In that way, I am able to easily move from one site to another rather than using another server. I am also able to make my blogs using chrome blogger. Overall the google chrome thing has given me a satisfying internet experience.

Currently Firefox saved me from losing my downloads. In chrome downloads that stopped cannot be resume, but with Firefox, I got it finished.

Back