MounikaMakeover
New member
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi everyone,
I’m working on the website for Mounika Makeover, a bridal makeup and styling service based in Karimnagar, Telangana.
The services include bridal makeup, engagement makeup, reception and party makeup, hairstyling, saree draping, and styling for weddings and special occasions.
Website: https://archanadigitals.com/
I would appreciate feedback on the homepage design, mobile usability, service presentation, navigation, and booking/contact section.
Is the website clear and easy to use for someone visiting for the first time?
Thanks for your feedback.
I’m working on the website for Mounika Makeover, a bridal makeup and styling service based in Karimnagar, Telangana.
The services include bridal makeup, engagement makeup, reception and party makeup, hairstyling, saree draping, and styling for weddings and special occasions.
Website: https://archanadigitals.com/
I would appreciate feedback on the homepage design, mobile usability, service presentation, navigation, and booking/contact section.
Is the website clear and easy to use for someone visiting for the first time?
Thanks for your feedback.