What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Facebook Pages and Groups

Jasonn

It's a fact that only a tiny amount of visitors to a Facebook page will see your feed (unless it's really small). In that case, you have to pay a fee - though, it's not a lot in comparison to other advertising. Anyway, are Facebook groups the same? I do know Facebook groups is vastly more popular than the pages for marketing.

@Jasonn , yes Facebook groups are more popular these days compared to Facebook groups. I'm actually a member of I guess five groups and most of the members their advertise their products and whatsoever including networking stuff because a lot of Facebook users are more active in there than on Facebook pages.

Before Facebook pages gets more traffic, you would have to boost it to reach a wider audience which gives you more access to getting more people visiting the page.

But when it comes to Facebook groups, there is nothing like boosting or paying for it either. You would have to add more people by yourself to the group and ask members to add more people as well. This way you would get more audience. In my opinion, Facebook group is more effective than pages.

I rarely join the Facebook group. The disadvantage of having a Facebook page you have to ask people to like the page and need to actively post on the page I think it would work if you're a social media influencer or target what masses interest most unlike in Facebook group if you have many members anyone can post but I got annoyed when there are so many notifications on my account so I'm kind of lazy reading all of it. If you want to promote your products it's best to do both.

I rarely join the Facebook group. The disadvantage of having a Facebook page you have to ask people to like the page and need to actively post on the page I think it would work if you're a social media influencer or target what masses interest most unlike in Facebook group if you have many members anyone can post but I got annoyed when there are so many notifications on my account so I'm kind of lazy reading all of it. If you want to promote your products it's best to do both.

It's really not easy to manage a Facebook page, it requires a lot of work and commitment just like you pointed out in asking people to like your page. Another way to get more likes to your Facebook page is by having good content on the page and boosting it to reach more people.

If you boost the page without having something (High Quality Content) that would hold the interest of your visitors in coming back for more and constantly liking what you posted, the boosting of the page wouldn't have any positive impact.

With Facebook groups, it is easier to advertise your products to a large number of people instantly after joining. The main disadvantage of Facebook groups is it is usually cluttered with other members that are trying to do the same. Some are even posting scams and MLMs. Other people might think what you're posting is also like those other posts.

Facebook groups require more commitment from people so those who join are usually interested enough with your content to join the group so they tend to be more active and you have a better gauge on how many active customers you have. Pages are usually forgotten by people after just liking them unless they set their notifications to feature your page on the top of their news feed, which rarely happens.

With Facebook groups, you get to the point where many people are members of your group and you all work like one family to keep the group lively. Also, they are the ones that are going to let other people know of what you do and that is an effective way to ensure everything goes better at the end of the day.

With Facebook groups, you get to the point where many people are members of your group and you all work like one family to keep the group lively. Also, they are the ones that are going to let other people know of what you do and that is an effective way to ensure everything goes better at the end of the day.

Facebook group is a lot more easier to manage than a Facebook page. With the mass influx of members in Facebook group, you can be well assured of getting lots of traffic on daily basis in your account and if you can be able to channel these traffic to your business, you will have lots of sales because definitely there are going to be lots of people who would take interest in what you are offering.

Right now, I have three facebook pages. One page doesn't get any views, another just gets one or two per week, but the page on religion has gotten more than 3000 likes in a sapn of less than a month. There are just some posts that are attractive and draws so many views and comments. This popular page that I have talks about the end times and how spirituality is related to it. Unfortunately, among the three, this well-liked page is not meant for business and is non profit.

If we are concerned about the appearance of our company on internet is good to consider if it is good to promote in a pages, groups or forums, each has a big difference, so it's good to know the advantages of each to make a decision that is wise, if it is a company, a person who works online the best thing is to make a page, now if what you want is just to share photos with friends a group where only are can be friends. :):)

Facebook is a good social media platform to promote our business, other than facebook page facebook groups are more helpful ...

While Pages were designed to be the official profiles for entities, such as celebrities, brands or businesses,Facebook Groups are the place for small groupcommunication and for people to share their common interests and express their opinion. ... A "Lost"Facebook Group created by a fan.

It's a fact that only a tiny amount of visitors to a Facebook page will see your feed (unless it's really small). In that case, you have to pay a fee - though, it's not a lot in comparison to other advertising. Anyway, are Facebook groups the same? I do know Facebook groups is vastly more popular than the pages for marketing.
It is different the way you make use of Facebook page and Facebook group. When it comes to Facebook pages, it is something you can be able to monetize and also promote in order to get more viewers on your page contents. But with Facebook group, it is by having a lot of people join your group that will bring you publicity.

Back