What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Does your site have a Facebook Page?

Wrong

Title says it all. Have you made a Facebook Page for your website, to post updates, info, advertise, etc.?

I created one for my site and it got up to 2,000 in a few months. I only had to place one of those "Like" buttons for pages in my site, and people just 'liked' it. That didn't mean, however, that they liked/commented on every update.

I used it mostly to post links to relevant threads, announcements and site updates.

This is actually a very good idea. I had never thought of this before, but it makes sense to make one and then post updates to keep your site relevant. Do you know how to do this and then place a like button for the page on a blogger blog, or is this just possible for Wordpress blogs and websites?

Yes, I do. It's very convenient to have a Facebook page for each site. Sometimes, I will start a Facebook page first. Sort of like some kind of pre-launch promotion. Then after I have drummed up some interest in the site, I buy the domain name and start the site.

Yes, I do. It's very convenient to have a Facebook page for each site. Sometimes, I will start a Facebook page first. Sort of like some kind of pre-launch promotion. Then after I have drummed up some interest in the site, I buy the domain name and start the site.

That was a great strategy Victor! Thanks! I might do some kind of pre-launch promotion too with my upcoming site... :)

With my current sites, only 2 have facebook pages because and I rely most of 90% of visitors from the page.

Yes have a facebook page related to a website nowadays is super important, since people every day visit the facebook and can see your updates, etc..

Yes. Facebook pages are great! Everyone is on Facebook so you'll drive more traffic to your website with a Facebook page.

Yes. A Facebook page for me is one of the most helpful things that can make your site known and be popular. For me, Facebook pages are a great alternative to paid advertisements because they're free and you can share them anywhere you want.

Many of my sites have Facebook pages. Nonetheless, they're very undeveloped - even the ones with a lot of members. Anyway, it's all about putting forth the time, but I'm stretched thin with projects. Do you think help should be hired?

This is a very good strategy - the Facebook page. People nowadays are on facebook most of the hours each day. There are great chances for them to come across your post especially if you include catchy videos and articles that links to your site. Facebook offers an awesome social media platform. Let’s make most of it.

Yes, I created a facebook page, it is very helpful for posting some good content, following people, joining in groups, and postings related to your business. This will drive more traffic to your website...

Title says it all. Have you made a Facebook Page for your website, to post updates, info, advertise, etc.?

I created one for my site and it got up to 2,000 in a few months. I only had to place one of those "Like" buttons for pages in my site, and people just 'liked' it. That didn't mean, however, that they liked/commented on every update.

I used it mostly to post links to relevant threads, announcements and site updates.
Facebook is one of the biggest social Media platform in the world right now which has billions of users active on it. It is why it is very important for your website to have Facebook and even Instagram link up because it will help to get two more people visiting your website.

You can't a website without having it connected to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They are huge platforms where you can generate a lot of traffic.

I've seen some websites which doesn't have a Facebook page. It's a flaw in the websites because the website is missing out on millions of traffic it would get from using Facebook.

Back