What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Do you have any plans for summer 2024?

Shortie

Summer 2024 is very close now and with that comes fun, sunshine (hopefully) and a lot of good times.

I live in England, UK so it is always wise for us to take each day as it comes in the summer rather than plan as we never know what the weather is going to be like.

Do you have any plans for the summer?

Yeah!, let's sit down and watch the sky. Let's take time and go around the world. Summer 2024 is almost here and I can't wait to feel it.

Anyway, I will spend it here in my country but I won't miss out next year.

I've enjoyed every bit of this summer. It is just a nice experience for me so far getting to visit places that I have not been to for a very long period of time now.
Yeah!, let's sit down and watch the sky. Let's take time and go around the world. Summer 2024 is almost here and I can't wait to feel it.

Anyway, I will spend it here in my country but I won't miss out next year.

Back