What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Creating a store

cyberian

I'm intrested in web marketing and I think I'm ready to build a mock online store just for fun. What software or processor would I use to setup a functioning store?

There are a lot of them. A few of them are Magento, osCommerce, OpenCart and Prestashop. Choose the one that best suits your needs. :)

Try to choose the one that can help you meet all your related requirements with minimum efforts from your side.

I'm intrested in web marketing and I think I'm ready to build a mock online store just for fun. What software or processor would I use to setup a functioning store?

Well if you just want to mess around with some eCommerce software then you can download XAMPP for windows and setup a local installation with one of the programs Mik listed in his post.

When it comes to hardware and programming, you may choose from a number of different solutions for your online shop. Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Magento, and SquareSpace are some of the most well-liked alternatives. Each comes with its own set of advantages and capabilities, and together they can help you create a shop that is both responsive and flexible.

Back