What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Creating a book you can flip through

fucfucbrain

Hiy,

I am new to the forums, as well as a beginner in HTML and CSS. My strengths lie in P5.JS, which I am planning to integrate with a website I am building. I am currently developing my artist portfolio and I plan to present my work in the form of a book you can flip through. I am having a bit of trouble figuring out the best approach to tackle this challenge. Rather than creating the separate pages for this 'book' as png files in photoshop, I plan on coding the layout directly into the site. I am doing this so it can be dynamic with various devices, and so photos can be enlarged when clicked. Anyways, I am not sure how I would go about saving the placement and values of the photos, text, and additional details for each page so they will be displayed accordingly. Like the assets for page 2 will only be displayed when on the second page, likewise for pages 3, 4, etc. I do not want to have separate URLs for each page, though. Does my viiiiison make sense ahah?

Any insight, tips, and advice would be greatly appreciated! <3

Best,

Fuc

Back