What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Creating a blog page

Flay and Pray

Hello there!
This is my first post on this site, so sorry if this is in a false forum.

At the moment I am trying to learn HTML, CSS and JavaScript and I would like to know how I can create a blog page.
It should feature the following:
  1. Login so that only certain users can post
  2. There should only be like 5 post per page (at post number 6 there should be a new blog page)
  3. A post can contain text/images/videos etc.
  4. A concrete layout for every post
Important: I am not asking for a full solution I rather want you to set me thinking.

Best option will be probably wordpress. It is the easiest way how to start with bloging. It will contain all futures right froom beginning (login,register,post options)

A blog is a type of website that focuses mainly on written content, also known as blog posts

you can create your own blog by following these steps
Pick a blog name. Choose something descriptive.
Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
Customize your blog. Choose a free template and tweak it.
Write & publish your first post. The fun part!
Promote your blog. Get more people to read your blog.
Make money blogging. Choose from several options to monetize your blog.

Register for a domain name, customize your blog using templates, write and publish blog posts. Promote your blog through digital marketing activities like SEO, PPC, Social Media and Affiliate Marketing.

You can use the Wix website for blogging, the website is a way to use and has a very simple user-interface. For learning CSS, and JavaScript you should go with W3schools.com.

Back