What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Anyone looknig for a reasonable price on hosting?

crazycroc

Hello, I am a website developer and I actually rent reseller hosting to host all of my sites and for some of my clients. I just thought I would post here and find out if anyone would be interested in reasonably priced Linux cPanel hosting?

I rent for a large reliable company and would of course pass that on to you. Let me know if this interests you.

It seems difficult to make an income reselling hosting these days. My clients often ask me where their site is going to be hosted, whereas five years ago they wouldn't have been interested. I gave up reselling hosting as the support burden became too much for me. Now I buy a shared hosting package for the client. It's a little more expensive, but it makes my life easier.

How about giving us some idea about resources and prices? That would help some members to make a decision. Myself I am already fully loaded with hosting.

Yeah prices or a pricing list would help. Otherwise, we're all kind of let in the dark here old buddy old pal.

It seems difficult to make an income reselling hosting these days. My clients often ask me where their site is going to be hosted, whereas five years ago they wouldn't have been interested. I gave up reselling hosting as the support burden became too much for me. Now I buy a shared hosting package for the client. It's a little more expensive, but it makes my life easier.

That's true however for me I have lot's of sites I need hosted anyways and this is the best way to do it for me without having to worry about managing a VPS. My clients generally don't care where it is hosted as long as their site functions nicely and aren't being charged an outrageous fee.

It is pretty standard stuff in terms of features. SQL databases, email, FTP, generous bandwidth and disk space limits (not a problem unless its being abused). I charge my clients $30/yr for hosting.

Everything about what you're trying to sell is vague. If you're interested in selling a hosting service, every information about the service must be made available.

It is very important for you too try as much as possible to cut down your cost when you are managing your website. If it's easy for you to get a cheaper hosting service that offers good services, it is better for you to make use of their service.

Back