What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Alignment of div

abe1985

Hi everyone,
If someone knows what to do? I have the following question. When I create a website I usually use the bootstrap function in Dreamweaver CC. The following appears: I usually create a div container within the body segment. Then inside I put the navigation bar on top, under that the main and aside div and so on.But the following occurs: The main and aside, and footer div are a bit wider than the navigation bar. This occurs also if I would put first the header div, than the navigation bar, the header would be slightly shorter than the rest. I tried solving this with adding margin to the main div in css but than the aside div appears below the main div.
Thanks

Hi everyone,
If someone knows what to do? I have the following question. When I create a website I usually use the bootstrap function in Dreamweaver CC. The following appears: I usually create a div container within the body segment. Then inside I put the navigation bar on top, under that the main and aside div and so on.But the following occurs: The main and aside, and footer div are a bit wider than the navigation bar. This occurs also if I would put first the header div, than the navigation bar, the header would be slightly shorter than the rest. I tried solving this with adding margin to the main div in css but than the aside div appears below the main div.
Thanks
Problem solved. I put the main and aside in one div container.

Back