What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Would You Rather Have a Rewind Button or a Skip Button for Life?

And why? Any examples in your life that you'd like to skip or rewind other than reading this thread?

I'd rather have a rewind button because why avoid something, when you can rewind it and make it better?

A skip button will definitely be best. I don't see any reason why I would like to put myself through something that I wasn't okay with just because I want to fix it. I would rather skip it.

When it's not possible to fix the mistake you made in the past, what's the essence of revisiting the same time line again? Also, I believe in not messing with the timeline as it's got a butterfly effect on reality.

There are some things I wish that I can rewind right now and there are some things that I wish I can skip. I think it goes both ways. Skip button will make more sense than rewinding. Rewinding won't position any atom of growth in you, it will make you to be having regression all the time without growth, skipping will help you to avoid such mistakes twice.

Back