What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Who took computer programming courses in school?

Jason

I took some at a community college. They were massively useful. However, though, I did strongly study a lot of coding between 2000 and 2010, when I had also went to community college.

Back In college I took a computer programming but we just touched the surface , I later decided to expand my knowledge about computer programming so i enrolled for another course.

I took Visual Basic, C ++, C #, and Java. It was very interesting. However, considering it was so long ago, I wonder how much is different now.

I did a one time course on Javascript and that's just about it. I never did any computer courses again till I left college.

But I'm currently taking on several programming courses on Udemy.

I took some at a community college. They were massively useful. However, though, I did strongly study a lot of coding between 2000 and 2010, when I had also went to community college.
I read biochemical engineering in the university. It doesn't have much relationship with computer science and coding. I only had to take extra lessons on coding and learnt about Javascript.

Naaah, I never took any computer programming courses in the university. I read business administration and marketing. It was on a freelancer note that I took online courses for computer programming.

I only took the basic JavaScript course and never went further with it. Learning programming was not easy for me. I had to struggle to even complete the JavaScript course that I had to take in school.

Back