What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Who is our first parents?

albino

Hi guys! I just wan't to clarify this because I still can't believe that we came from Adam and Eve. Because if we came from a single bloodline then all of us will have the same blood type or there should be no Asian, no Caucasian and no Negroid. I am very confused about this because the reality about genetics evolution has a proof and this story of Adam and Eve does not comply or have genetics explanation.

Thanks guys!

Going by evolution, the first humans are believed to have evolved from Africa, from the age of the fossils that were discovered so far. It is believed that some then migrated to other continents and years of evolution have resulted in the current differences in races that we see today.

Just think that after the story of Adam and Eve became sad and they disobeyed God's decision, their children's behavior did not leave God another chance but to destroy them. Only Noah and his family were saved in the flood. His grandchildren moved around the world, and to live among sand, some people's eyes transformed into narrow ones, the skin of those who lived in hot places became darker, and so on. Our bodies' changes are because we eat different food and live in different conditions. More and more scientists agree with the Bible's version.

Just think that after the story of Adam and Eve became sad and they disobeyed God's decision, their children's behavior did not leave God another chance but to destroy them. Only Noah and his family were saved in the flood. His grandchildren moved around the world, and to live among sand, some people's eyes transformed into narrow ones, the skin of those who lived in hot places became darker, and so on. Our bodies' changes are because we eat different food and live in different conditions. More and more scientists agree with the Bible's version.
If that is true then why there is still Negroid races living together with Caucasians and still don't have experienced genetics evolution even if they are living their whole life in the same place? And also their are Caucasians living their whole life on Africa, Saudi Arabia and other hot countries but still don't experience genetic evolution? If that information is really true meaning it is also applicable in the current time, and not stated that after the grandchildren of Noah transformed depending on the climate or temperature of their location genetic evolution has stopped. Genetic evolution is constant and that information on bible is lacking support detail or does not comply in reality.

Evolution can explain this I think. Our body always depends on the weather, The color, the hair, eyes everything will develop depends on the weather. and how our body can adapt in our environment. I don't also believe about this Adam and Eve. I think this is just another propaganda by church, but there's nothing wrong with that, and it's really hard to talk about this bible thing, science and politics this gonna be a never ending story.

Personally, I believe in religion and I accept the fact that the first man is Adam who is the father of all, so we are all his offspring and generation. I know very well that science have its own explanation of the first man but that is not what I believe.

I'm not a religious person so I don't believe anything that says that it is Adam and Eve that are my first parents because it is not what I know that science taught me. I believe in the evolution of man and that is how I came into existence.

Back