What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

When was the last time you travelled and what do you miss most about travelling?

spiced

Damn not into travelling but I would want to go to every nook and corner of the world but first I have to discover my own city :p
Over to you

When it comes to how I like to travel it is always going to be by flight because I hate being on the bus for too long when the destination is very far. I travelled to Rome the last time and it's a very beautiful country which I would like to visit again.

Travel is high priced for max humans; a ride to that magical vicinity is a as soon as-in-a-lifetime adventure. You’ll carry home exceptional recollections in case you’re open to them, however if you need to deliver home incredible snap shots, it takes a touch extra than just bringing a digicam with you. enterprise car rentals

It's been a year since I traveled and I sincerely miss been on the road and visiting a different environment from the one I am Normally used to.

I'm on the route now going for a visitation to my sister's in another state. She put to bed after 6 years of marriage without any baby. She gave birth to twins - two boys.

I don't usually travel often. It's not like I have to travel as a result of my work, so I'm always within my locality. It's only once in a while that I travel to see my parents and grandparents.

It's been a while since I last travelled. But I would be travelling next week. I need to get my certificate. It's very important and I also have a burial ceremony to attend.

I can't say I have done much travelling in my adult life. I remember when I was a kid, I used to travel a lot with my family and as much as it was fun, I always preferred to be at home more than anything.

Not sure if I would consider travelling again any time soon though but it is something I have thought about.

Traveling is one of my hobbies and any time that I find the opportunity to travel, I don't hesitate to do that.

Traveling have really helped me throughout my childhood and adult life. What makes my traveling to be sweet back then was because I wasn't the one paying for the fare😂. There are some knowledge one can get through traveling than staying in one place. I missed many things about traveling.

Back