What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What's your favorite MS application?

Roberto

Microsoft Office Applications are very good tools that helps us get most of our office tasks done. MS Word is most commonly used MS Office Applications. But my favourite is Excel because of how important it is.

What's your one?

I love using all the MS Sheet especially the one's used for Excel. MS Word is the primary app used by everyone who makes use of Microsoft products. There's no way you can afford not to use it as long as you're making use of a laptop or PC.

For me, it's going to be Microsoft PowerPoint. I'm into a lot of presentation jobs and it's one application that's been very helpful for me over the years. It's never disappointed me in any of my projects.

I'm a Google product user. I hardly make use of any Microsoft products and this is because everything Microsoft have, Google have a better version for it.

Back