What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What's your daily routine?

Do you have anything that you do every single day that is unique? Or are you just a simpleton like me?

When COVID isn't around I wake up around 3am and head straight to the gym. Stop there for about an hour depending on the day leave by 4:30 at latest and go home. Depending on hunger make food, or shower. From there I relax for about an hour until 6:30-7 and get ready for work. Leave at 7:15 for work, work 7:40-4:30pm, go home for 5. I fast daily so I only eat breakfast and lunch in larger portions. So the afternoon is mine, which can be either video games, chilling on Sythe, hiking, mountain biking, bowling, or hanging with friends. Not too much of a variation but I'm curious what everyone does daily, and how much of a variety you have as well.

During the full lockdown, I don't have much routine to do every day because I was at home 24/7.

I do the following when I wake up.
Pray
Brush
Workout
Eat
Playing video games
Watch movies

Back