What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What Is Your Ideal Breakfast?

What breakfast do you like to eat or your dream breakfast?

I don't like eating sugary foods for breakfast unless it's for a holiday or like every blue moon. It just doesn't give me the energy I need for the rest of the day. That sounds weird coming from a boomer but I like to maintain my weight as much as possible. Sure, it might make me happy and give me a sugar rush or a short amount of time, but sugary breakfasts don't fill you up and can cause you to be more tired and have a hard time focusing for the rest of the day.
My ideal breakfast: On a normal day, I'd love to have a healthy omelet with lots of cheese and sausage but not too much lmao. I also love cream cheese and honey on bagels and maybe some yogurt with fruit and oats. On a holiday or occasion, I love a full breakfast with pancakes or french toast with like sausage, eggs, bacon, etc. or I love a good donut or pop tart or toasted strudel or muffin. But again, that's very occasional.
My normal breakfast: Oatmeal and eggs or healthy cereal if I'm in a rush. Maybe I'll have some toast and eggs or bagels and eggs and some fruit. It may not be a lot but it gets me through the day.

I don't usually eat anything heavy in the morning. It's why I love tea, bread and fried eggs (2 eggs) as my ideal morning breakfast.

Back