What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What is more dangerous Smoking or Drinking?

While drinking can be a threat to your health, smoking is certainly worse. Unlike alcohol at low or moderate levels, there is no benefit to tobacco use at any level. When you smoke, you inhale various chemicals that can injure cells, causing both cancer and artery damage (e.g. heart attacks and strokes).

Smoking is definitely the worst in my opinion. There's no good thing about smoking. It will end up killing you.

Both of them are very bad but because drinking affects your kidney while smoking affects your lungs and heart. I wouldn't take any of them as an option.

It's indeed going to be smoking at the very best. There's no good thing about smoking. It ruins your heart, lungs and breath.

I won't smoke even if being held at gun point.

I'd probably say smoking even if you drink everyday.
Smoking and drinking is very bad in my book. But unfortunately, people who are suffering from addiction of the two keep doing it like their lives depends on it. I only drink once in a while

I'd probably say smoking even if you drink everyday.
Both of them are very dangerous. Yes, it's true that smoking might be worse but depending on the kind of drinks you take, it might be on the same level with smoking too.

I don't drink alcohol or get into smoking. But if I'm forced to do one, then I would have to go with drinking. Ordinary smell of cigarette turns my stomach and make me want to vomit 🤮.

Back