What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What do you think of my FB fan page?

I can't view that link. did you erase that page already I hope I could see what kind of fashion I could make on that? I want to see some idea.

I really wanted to visit your fan page. The name of the page sounds interesting (I got the cue from the link). However, I could not visit your fan page because this is a dead link. Please update your link and I will check your page.

Interesting page you've made. I really wonder what interesting things you got there happening on your page. I really hope that one day I could see or visit your page, maybe I can contribute something for you. This link seems to be dead for ages. Please fix or update your link so we can be able to help you.

It was cool and interesting And I really like to use Facebook to find a new friend and to look after my old relatives that we haven't meet in almost a year because or our distance, Facebook have a lots of things we could do,

I tried to visit your Facebook page but the link you've shared doesn't work. I hope you can fix this soon.

Back